Monday, September 29, 2008

Is it really Monday already?

Words cannot describe how much I love it when Katie blogs pictures from time we spent together because it means I can steal them from her blog and not have to download my own! THANK YOU, KATE!

Tim, Katie, Jack, and Cal came to see us this weekend, and life couldn't have been sweeter. Granted that it rained the whole time, the Penn State home football game made going anywhere rather difficult, and my couch that was supposed to be delivered on Thursday never came (it's coming today!), but we Dudley's know how to make the best of things! We ate yummy, healthy food (minus the Halloween candy...which was completely yummy but not so healthy!), talked and talked, played with our 4 boys, and Katie and I even managed to get a shopping trip in -- with no kids! Here are my favorite pictures from the weekend:

Really, could this picture be any cuter?! Calahan is the sweetest 14 month old known to man!


Chase gets so mesmerized by Katie's camera, I can never get him to smile. I can't believe this boy just turned 8 months old. How did that happen? His newest trick is clapping his hands whenever he hears the words "patty-cake." I love this baby!



I love how Jack and Nick always have been and continue to be best buds. They had such a blast playing trains, dress up, cars, bikes, and in the sand box together!


Love this picture, love this boy, hate the hair cut! My latest venture has been learning to cut Nick and Brad's hair...I'll eventually do Chase's when he grows enough to cut. Anyway, this is saving us a lot of money each month, but their good looks are suffering as I'm learning! The sides and back actually turned out great on this one, but I cut it way too short on top! It's even too short to do the fo-hawk, my favorite Nicky-boy hairstyle! :(


So these funny girls are my neighbors and are originally from Russia. I wish you could have seen their faces when Tim started speaking Russian to them on Saturday morning! They lingered the entire day, even staring at us through the window as we ate dinner! Thanks for being so nice to them, Timothy! And thanks for a fantasic weekend, all of you!

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Fun pictures and fun weekend! I totally hear you on the bad haircut thing - I do think Nick looks handsome, but I was so sad - we cut Lance's hair the other week WAY TO SHORT on top too!!! ;( - at least they are boys and it will grow back!

April said...

That's a good idea to learn to cut your family's hair! I learned to cut my own hair while I was serving a mission (because there's just not enough time to make an appointment and not enough money to pay someone else to do it). But I want to get a book that teaches how to cut others' hair so I can do my family's when I'm married too. It does save a lot of money because people charge way too much for stuff like that. Anyway, your son looks cute even with the short hair, so good job!

Shan said...

It's so great to see photos of our boys and to hear about your weekend together. I'm so glad you have eachother for support. I just wish we could all be together more.
Love you so much!

Maggie said...

That sounds like such a great weekend. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Good for you on cutting all your boys' hair. You've got to start somewhere. I make Justin cut his own hair (mostly because he doesn't dare to let me cut it) and so he gets a #4 buzz every time. I've got to get better at giving a real haircut.

Chrispy Critter said...

Bekah,
You have darling kids! I saw them on Katie blog and had to come take a peak at yours. Hope all is well!
Chris(Peterson)Rich