Thursday, July 2, 2009

Home Alone

Bekah always tries to get me to post things on "our" blog. I might have written something short in the past, but realistically this blog is completely hers. Well she has been pretty swamped getting ready for girl's camp this week, which is where she is right now, so I thought I'd help with a substitution post. This week I think I'm roughing it more than she is. My sister Miranda came to town to help me out which has been great and even allowed me to get a little work done, but our home just isn't the same. Bekah is amazing with our kids and I really appreciate it, so in tribute to my temporarily missing wife I'm posting a list of some things I didn't know I loved until they were gone.


  • Someone to listen to me endlessly go on about whatever is on my mind

  • Listnening to Nick tell me about the fun things his mom did with him that day

  • Just seeing her when I get home every day

  • Her constatly loving temperment with our children

  • Listening to her get excited about simple things

  • Knowing how much she cares about everyone else around

  • Getting calls at work to see how soon I'll be home

  • Someone else to take turns waking up with Chase at 6:00



Bekah gets home tomorrow! There's only one problem though, we're both going to need a nap.

1 comment:

April said...

Oh, this was really cute! Coliape, you're a great wife and mom!