Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cora's Birthday


 Cora turned one...9 months ago. It's time to play catch-up on the blog. I'm having guilt about my lack of record keeping. ONE DAY when I make my blog book, I need these memories to be recorded because heaven knows my memory is not going to store them for that long. Already her birthday is a fog because both she and I were getting over pneumonia on her special day. But I did manage to take a few photos...

Debbie came to celebrate with us and we always love having her here. I always feel sad that my kids don't get to celebrate their birthdays with a large extended family party, so I always appreciate when someone makes the effort to be here on birthdays!

 
 After going out for dinner we stopped at the store to pick up cake and ice cream (remember the whole pneumonia factor? There was nothing homemade on this day!). Nick and Chase wanted Cora's favorite stuffed animals to celebrate with us and set them each a place at our table.


 The loot
 The birthday girl!



 Her little cake...







 I think she liked playing in it as much as eating it!


 After a bath to clean her up she enjoyed a birthday wrestling match with her brothers and dad.

At 12 months Cora is such a happy and sweet little girl. She sings and babbles, is just starting to walk, loves her brothers (and they're CRAZY about her), and is just so much fun. We love our Cora-Belle!

No comments: