Friday, June 29, 2012

Random memories

Dinner time around here is
 usually a battle, especially, as of late, with Chase. Cucumbers are my go-to vegetable when we're running short on time -- I just slice them up and serve them and all the kids love them, usually. This night Chase was being more finnick-y than usual, and would only eat his cucumbers like this...



 And this is now the way he eats them, always. Whatever.

Nick dressed up as Brad one night, and it was just too cute for me not to snap some photos. This kids has grown up so much lately and is my number one helper. He is responsible and caring and I'm so proud of him.

 One night a few months ago, Brad and I actually hired a babysitter so that we could go on a date. I had the kids bathed before we were scheduled to leave and was trying to feed them a quick dinner of mac and cheese so they wouldn't be hungry while we were away. I don't know if it's the fact that we rarely have it, or what, but I guess Cora thought it went in here freshly washed hair instead of in her mouth!!



 My parents gave these sleeping bags to our kids for Christmas and they love them. They roll up into a stuffed dinosaur that can be used as a pillow. On this night, when I checked on the kids before going to bed, I discovered that Chase had stuffed his dolphin pillow pet, 2 blankies, and 3 stuffed animals into his sleeping bag with him, and then promptly fell asleep.



No comments: