Sunday, June 17, 2012

She walks and talks!

Cora started walking a couple of weeks after her birthday, my earliest walker by far (both boys were almost 14 months by the time they started walking). She is so happy with her new found mobility and independence and loves trying to keep up with her brothers!

She loves our green smoothies in the mornings. She is my best eater and will at least try everything I put in front of her, and usually likes most of it. I hope this continues!
 These are just a few pictures I got of her on the first day that she really was "taking off" on her own.

 She loves interacting with the TV.





  Around this time she also started turning everything into a phone and babbling on it. Sooo cute, I love it!

 The boys unload the dishwasher everyday as one of their chores and Cora LOVES to "help"!
It's amazing how much one little spirit affects a family. I can't imagine or remember our lives without this girl. We love this walking and talking lady!

No comments: